These granola bars are not only healthy but super easy to make. They aren’t full of sugar and won’t leave you hungry. Full of fiber and omega-3’s and also a great source of protein they are perfect quick breakfast snack to kickstart your morning. Plus they are no-bake so even the least cooking savvy person can whip these up!
What you need:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts ( I used almonds,peanuts, h and cashews)
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 scoop of flax seed
1. Crush the nuts in a mortar and pestle.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a big mixing bowl.
3. Melt the honey and almond butter in the microwave until creamy. (about 35 seconds)
4. Mix melted almond butter and honey into the dry ingredients.
5. Press into an 8×8 pan thats lined with wax paper and freeze for 30mins.
6. Pull out of freezer and cut into bars.
Store your bars sealed in the fridge and even eat in your yogurt or with milk! They even great to be rolled into balls to have as energy bites.The variations of ingredients are endless so create whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!