I remember during pregnancy feeling super overwhelmed with all the different baby products out there. Whats the comfiest carrier? Whats the safest car seat? So many questions! So I have compiled a list of my favorite AND beneficial baby products and my mama friends fav products too.
Here are some top picks:
1. Solly Baby Wrap – This super soft wrap is amazing for baby carrying and brings you close to your little one physically & emotionally. The Solly wrap is stylish and also great for nursing too! My personal fav is the striped wrap because it matchs so many outfits and isn’t too girly for your hubby to wear either.
2. Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair – This is a genius high chair! Not only is it stylish, sturdy and super adjustable…believe it or not it converts into a chair that will last your child years ( can hold up to 300 lbs!) This high chair brings your baby write up to the dinner table for meal time.
3. Baby Einstein Activity Jumper – My daughter Macy has gotten great use out of this jumperoo. It’s very bouncy and has entertaining lights and bright coloured toys for your little one. Great for when your busy in the kitchen!
4. Ergobaby Carrier – The Ergo is top-rated in baby carriers for a reason! It is very comfortable and has the cutest colours and designs. No back pain here!
5. Uppababy Vista Stroller – The stroller that is one for all. It has a bassinet feature, front & rear facing toddler seat and you can even get the Piggyback ride-along board for your older child. Awesome lightweight stroller that can hold up to 3 kiddies? Yes please.
6. Britax Marathon Car seat – After much research this is the car seat we decided to buy. It has great safety features like Safe Cell Technology and an energy absorbing versa tether. Super soft and comfy too! We went with cow print for Miss Macy Moo. We also find it very easy to set up, but make sure to research if it will fit in your vehicle well depending how small your car is.
Hope this list has helped your decisions. Don’t be afraid to research! Please comment if you have other suggestions of awesome baby products.